How to start a career in digital marketing with Neil Patel and Eric Siu, Neil Patel and Eric Siu are live on the main stage at the Marketing School Live event answering the question, “If you were starting in the digital marketing space from an unrelated career, what advice would you have?” Tune in for Eric and Neil’s candid answer, and also learn the importance of branding as a business rather than as a personal brand.
In this episode, we packed two questions in, so skip to the second half to learn about personal branding versus business branding and other startup success strategies like how to get more value for an acquisition.
Stay Tuned next week for more answers from the live podcast show.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Please watch: “Transitioning from freelancer to CEO: When do you stop doing and start delegating?”